Friday, April 20, 2012

the 16 years gate (+1day)

Bismillahirahmanirrahim.
yah, here i am, in the start line of 16 years gate. next year i have to make my own identity card (yeay!)
and my 16 should be better than my 15, should be more awesome than 15, should be more strong than 15, should be more 16 than 15, and anyway.. barakallah fi umrik

...
Thank you for Allah, who has give me 16 years to live, learn, and pray
Thank you for my families who has give me their best in this 16 years

Thank you for coronence crews, Mr.Adit, Mami, Kak Icha, and some people from montana
thank you for the third-G in Assyifa, who help me how to be strong
Thank you for  you guys who already give me much do'a, i hope for the best for you guys either
and last but not least
Thank you for my beloved world.

Regards, Dhiya

No comments:

Post a Comment