Thursday, November 28, 2013

a letter to a friend

In the middle-flat point of my life, i wrote this letter to you. as you know, we were used to be not like this. this distance annoys me actually, but to tell the truth i don't know which part should i fix, i'm clueless now, forever, if nobody told me.
after this 17th years, some bad thoughts haunting me around, about anything, including you. as i grow a day older, my bad thoughts were also grow bigger, darker, thicker like i couldnt even breath normally there. then now it's the third times i sang somebody i used to know. it gives a heartache for me, wondering until when time will keep this up, i don't want to think about future without your presence.
i really don't know which part should i fix, i don't know what is my fault, but the fact we're facing is, we're gonna be apart soon. 
i am an introverted, i respect my and your space, but we're on the different galaxies, i don't feel like i want to crush my galaxies on yours, but i think you can say hi, or better just a thin smile.
but overall, if you ever need help, tell me, i'll help everything i can. 
i'm confused, what thing should i tell you through this letter, so as a result, this is really an absurd letter, i think you wont recognize. i'm sorry my words is just pathetic and cliche. sorry i dont understand you as the other does. 
i hope you can forgive and accept my apology.
May God bless you, and protect you.

Regards. 

Dhiya

2 comments: